If you want to keep your boat running and looking like the first day you bought it, the preservation and treatment during the winter is necessary. The most important part of the maintenance and care procedure is the paint coat both below and above the water line of the boat.
Especially for the treatment of the below the water line part of the boat, Safe Marine Nanotechnologies have developed a full range product portfolio, the most important products of which are shown below:
1) EcoFlow Classic (Code 4291), an easy to apply, fast drying, easy to maintain TBT-free self-polishing antifouling paint with high solids content (>70%). Ideal for boats with average speeds of up to 30 knots
2) EcoFlow High Speed (Code 4292), a high performance, easy to apply, fast drying, easy to maintain TBT-free self-polishing antifouling paint with high solids content (>70%). Ideal for boats with average speeds of more than 30 knots
3) EcoFlow Sage Propellers (Code 4431), a Silicon hybrid coating “fouling release” type antifouling, specially designed for use on propellers
4) BioFlow Safe (Code 4430), an easy to apply antifouling specifically conceived for use on propellers and outdrives that can also be applied on tubolars/hull of inflatable boats.
All antifouling and other Safe Marine Nanotechnologies products consist of the following advantages that make them stand out in the global arena:
1) They are very easy to apply as they are compatible with most of the used boat paint systems. For excellent results we suggest the use of primers from the Ballast series by Safe Marine Nanotechnologies
2) They are completely friendly towards the environment as they do not consist of TBT and are compatible with national and international environmental regulations.
3) They minimize the friction between vessel and the sea that can damage your boat’s surface.
4) Large life span thanks to their mechanical attributes.
5) They work well in conditions of high temperatures and humidity)
For more information please contact EVAL S.A. by phone (+30 210 55 90 872, ext.107) or by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org).